Tuesday 12 October 2010

More of Armidale

Sorry about the pause.......I got a little distracted. Anyway it was a fantastic weekend at Armidale for one of my nieces birthday. We all managed to get there as in Dad and my two sisters and brother and their kids which is quite a feat in itself. It was cold and I was so glad I bought a long woollen coat a couple of years ago because I pretty much lived in it. The party was held in the BBQ area of the Bowling Club and it was mostly enclosed which was good. It was self catered and the food was very tasty and plentiful and as we started at around 5pm by 9.30pm as the night got a little chilly we all made our way into the Bowling Club where they had a DJ. Yes there was even some dancing happening. Don't you love it when the nieces and nephews will actually get up and have a dance with you? We had group dancing going on and the interesting part of it was that a lot of the music was disco so it was from before they were born, it didn't matter......lots of fun.





And here are two of my great nephews. It looks like he doesn't appreciate his brothers playing!  

No comments: