Saturday 2 October 2010

ATC swaps

I thought I would quickly show you the last two atc swap.

The first one the theme is birds and we had to do three cards. For the backgrounds I've used Tim Holtz Distress Ink  and used the Ink Blending Tool to apply it. Then I've done some stamping and coloured the chipboard birds and the black one I coated it with two lots of the clear Opals thick Embossing powder.

 





The next swap was butterflies and we had to do four cards that could be displyed together or individually. I used Adirondack Alcohol ink on glossy cardstock for the background then I applied some white rub-ons over that. Then I added the butterflies and bugs from the 3D border stickers and some gems and finally added a few dots from the white enamel.

Next post I'll get back to our trip to Armidale.

No comments: