Friday 29 October 2010

JAV October ATC swap

The theme for the October ATC swap was 2 so we had to do two cards and you could choose from a list of things to use such as two colours, two embellishments, two words etc. Here are my two cards.

The title of this one is "2 Hearts". I've made it by using Distress Inks blended on the cardstock then spritzed it with Perfect Pearls in a mini mister, that gives you that shimmery look. Then I inked one heart with green and the other with red and when that was dry went over it with a gold leaf pen. I glued the hearts in place with Glossy Accents and added a pearl and then added the rub-on words and scrolls. The edges are done with a gold leaf pen as well.

The inside has the same background and then I stamped the words in Adirondack Sepia ink and the couple as well making sure I didn't press very hard as I wanted it to be soft. Lastly I masked off the couple and the sides and stamped a music sheet in behind them.

The second one is "2 Tutu's".
I used a Martha Stewart punch on the top of the card then stamped two of the hedgehogs from Penny Black 12 days of Christmas stamps (I don't normally stock them but I can get them if anyone would like a set). I've coloured them in using Marvy Markers and then added a little pearl to the neckline of the tutu. The ruffle of the tutu has a little sparkle added to it by Diamond Stickles. The grass and sky are done with Marvy Markers and then I added the words (they are rub-on letters). Lastly I stamped the music sheet on a atc size piece of card and glued it to the back.

No comments: