Wednesday 19 May 2010

Two more sleeps

Only two more sleeps to go before Sew Whats Crafty and I'm racing around trying to get everything done.

Today I had the TNT man drop off a box of goodies and I was very excited to see some just released stamps in there from Stamp It. They have a new catalogue that looks wonderful. I ordered some from the website but I could've gone crazy and ordered a whole lot more. The hard part is to balance out what I think will appeal to everyone else and not just me and still keep to a budget. Anyway I'll have the catalogue with me so if you would like a look let me know. Actually I'm taking all of the stamp catalogues because perhaps there's a stamp set you would like but I haven't stocked it yet.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.