Saturday 15 May 2010

Friday night


Last night I was invited to Shandells for homemade pizza and a card making class, both were very good. Shandell was picked from a huge number of scrapbookers to compete in the Docrafts Scrapbook Apprentice competition so if you get a chance hop on over and take a look.
Lorelle showed us how to make the birdy card and I think it looks great. I have this punch and when Lorelle made the card and used it as a stencil I thought it was a fantastic way to get more use from it.
This week has been really busy for me as I try and get ready for Sew Whats Crafty. I've got lots of stock coming in and I'm thinking about how to set up the site so its easy to to display products and so people are able to look at the whole range. If you haven't heard yet we have a craft show on here in Bundaberg on Friday 21st & Saturday 22nd May at the Civic Centre in Bourbong Street. It opens at 4pm on Friday and goes through to 9pm that night and then opens again at 9am Saturday and closes at 4pm.

Last year was the first year I had attended as a site holder and it was great fun getting to chat to people. This year I'm in the main hall, site 22 which is on the left hand side of the middle section right in front of the stage. Is that as clear as mud? Good! So I'll see you there then. Come and have a chat and I'll also be demonstrating the Marvy Markers if possible.  

No comments: