Saturday 12 June 2010

PCYC Markets tomorrow


A bit of late notice for the PCYC markets which are on tomorrow from 8am to 12pm. There's lots of stands in the main hall (that's where I am) so don't forget to come inside and have a look. They do a great cooked breakfast as well.

Did you go to Sew Whats Crafty a few weeks ago? I had a fantastic couple of days and a big hello to everyone who stopped by. If you signed up as a Lorna Blue Studio member I have the cards ready and I'll take them along tomorrow so please ask me for yours if you're at the markets. The rest I'll mail out next week.

What's a Lorna Blue Studio member I hear you ask. Well originally when I started the website I wanted a way to encourage people to order from the internet so I had a 5% members discount built into it. Recently I've reviewed this to make it 10% as the economy has been down a bit and I don't want anyone to miss out on their hobby supplies.

Now because I have local customers that I'd like to reward for shopping with me I've decided to extend the 10% discount to them as well. All you have to do is sign up with me at the markets and I'll make you a card to present when you're shopping in person. If you're already a member on the website just let me know and I'll send you out a card. It doesn't cost anything to join and you'll get a newsletter every two months just to let you know what's new. 

I'm heading down to Brisbane for a workshop with Rachel from Darkroom Door on Tuesday. We get to make a whole lot of samples using their products (naturally) so I'm really excited to have the opportunity.

I made a couple of cards last week but I didn't get very clear photos of them as I took them at night and of course I needed to get them in the mail so I couldn't redo them. The bicycle one is actually that shape - it looks like I've added it to a card but it's not.

Have a great long weekend everyone.

No comments: