Friday 14 May 2010

One for the birds

Well the nights have been a little cooler lately and the sun doesn't get up quite as early as it used to which is a nice change. We've had a few feathered vistiors in the backyard lately generally first thing in the morning, obviously they like to go out for breakfast. I've been trying to get some photos but as soon as I appear with the camera they fly off....I must make too much noise. Anyway I managed to get a photo of one of them.


The Mothers Day card I made for my mother in-law
 
I used the Ranunculus Field stamp and coloured it with Marvy Markers. Sorry the gold embossed wording is hard to see.

The next card I made was using some of the Darkroom door products as people often ask me how what to do with them.
 
My photos don't seem to be as clear with the new camera hopefully I'll get used to it soon. You can't really see it but I stamped the red cardstock with versamark (embossing ink) and the Darkroom Door Star background stamp just to take the flatness off it. Then I used the rose card from the Full Bloom Photochips and cut out the words from the Full Bloom Wordstrips and adhered them with Mini Magic Mount. Lastly I cut some lace and using Ranger wonder tape stuck it along the bottom and again using wonder tape (because its a little lumpy with the lace tucked under and I don't want it to come apart) I mounted it on the green card. 

No comments: