Saturday 12 December 2009

PCYC craft market tomorrow - lots of bargains on my stall

Tomorrow is the last PCYC craft market of the year and as I said the other day I'm having a "I need to clean up" sale.

So to make it easy for everyone I'm going to have a 30% sale table. Whatevers on that table will have 30% taken off the marked price. A lot of the gift lines are one only's so if you want something in particular it might pay to make the markets your first stop of the morning.

Expect to see the tinned cards (fabulous Christmas present) - wallets - soy wax votives - 12 x 12 paper - Christmas stamps - Opals - chipboard and whatever else I feel like at the time.

Normally at this time of the year Christine, Anita and I have a stall in the Hinkler shopping centre but they couldn't fit us in this year (there was some confusion with the booking) so this is the last time I'll be out and about. However you can always order on the website and if you're local you can phone or email me to make a time to call in.

No comments: