Friday 4 December 2009

Burnett Heads School markets & new stamps

So I've just finished packing the car with everything I'm taking to the Burnett Heads state school markets and even though I thought I was condensing stock into these great new storage containers I bought I still seem to have a lot of stuff to bring. I hope I can get really close to the hall where I'm setting up.

Thursday I received in some gorgeous Penny Black Christmas stamps. They are single designs with the pattern printed on the cling foam so you can see it when you are placing them. As they were only just made available I have one's and two's of each design so if you're still looking to make cards these are perfect. They also have a example of a card on the packaging to give you ideas for colouring. It couldn't be easier.









1 comment:

Sandra L said...

Hi Helen, Are there any more PCYC Markets for this year? I would love to get a chance to go now that school is almost over and I am in need of some more last minute christmas gifts. Thanks, Sandra