Thursday 10 December 2009

Christmas discounts & cards

Are you still thinking about what presents to buy? Because after Christmas I'll be looking at what products I'm going to keep stocking and what I'm going to clear out so I've decided to have a bit of a sale.

Actually quite a lot of a sale.......we're talking discounts of 20 & 30% off the marked prices. Some stock has already been marked down but you'll get the discount off that price.

At this point it's just personal shoppers (sorry about that) but after Sunday I'll be putting some of those discounts onto the website so keep your eyes peeled. So if you're heading down to the Pageant of lights tonight make sure you stop in and have a look (I'll have a limited space to display so not everything will fit) and then on Sunday I'll be at the last PCYC craft market of the year so first in best dressed as my father says for the bargains.

Gift lines and craft lines will be discounted.

I'm still getting my cards finished and posted and it's amazing what you find stashed away. At some stage I've bought Christmas characters so I thought I would combine them with a few new products and I'm quite hapy with the result. Although it never occured to me until I put them into an envelope that I'll have to use a 55c stamps to post them. Never mind.



I've used the stamps from the Darkroom Door Reindeer stamp set and the words from the Yuletide wordstrips and a few crystals.




A very easy one to do cardstock - patterned paper - ribbon - penguin - a few crystals and words from the Yuletide wordstrip.




Layer on cardstock - patterned paper - stamped words from Darkroom Door Reindeer set - white heat emboss the tree from the Bo Bunny Christmas set - add words from the Yuletide Vol 2 wordstips - a snowman and a few crystals.  

No comments: