Friday 4 May 2012

New Wild Rose Studio stamps

Have you seen the new range of stamps I've got by Wild Rose Studio?

They're gorgeous.

I've been carrying this brand for about 12 months now and they do some lovely designs and it's a great price as well.


I have to admit when I saw the new elephant range I was a little "Oh I don't know" but when they arrived and I saw them close up I am definitely smitten.

They have also brought out a few new people stamps, one of which is the boy playing cricket, very handy for the sporty boys.

These stamps come from Scotland so it does take me a couple of weeks to receive them and I've only ordered 2's and 3's of each just to test the waters so to speak but I've sold some already so if you see one you like and want to use it soon it might be an idea to grab it.



No comments: