Thursday 5 January 2012

Huge discounts on stamps this weekend

Well before you know it Christmas is over and the relaxing break is gone. Back to work.....

Darkroom Door have sent out an email saying that they are changing the packaging of their stamp sets. You know the ones in the tin?

In future they will come in a plastic DVD style case. A bit thinner to store and the name of the stamp set will be on the side as well so you don't have to go all the way through them to grab the one you want.

Oh that would be nice to have all new style packaging for my white Darkroom Door display box.

What to do with the old ones?

Get rid of them. Quickly.

Here's the deal.

I want them gone and I don't particularly want to go in and put everyone in The Bargain Bin on the website.

The PCYC markets are back this Sunday for the first one of the year.

I will be selling all the Darkroom Door tinned sets out at $15.

Yes I said $15.

Thats half price.

I hope you have some Christmas money left.

To make it even more interesting the Hero Arts catalogue is due this week (they promised me and they have one day left).

So I'm clearing the old Hero Arts stamp sets at..........yes you guessed it $15.

Some their cling stamps will be marked down as well.

I'll also add some other heavily discounted stock to the clearance table.

I won't have EFTPOS so its cash only sorry.

Most of these I only have 1 in stock so don't miss out.

Give yourself a New Year present.

Go on......you deserve it.

See you Sunday.

No comments: