Thursday 19 January 2012

New card & clearance stamps

Its funny how to use a stamp quite a bit and then another one comes along and takes your fancy so the first one gets moved to the back of the drawer and forgotten.

When I was pricing the clearance stock to go to the markets I came across the Hero Arts Engraved Flower stamp (1 only left) and thought to myself, I haven't used mine for ages maybe I should get it out again.

And so I did. Here's the finished card:

I stamped and heat embossed the image in black and then using a black fine point marker (waterproof)extended the stem to the bottom of the card.

Then I used water colour pencils to colour the in flower and stem. If you find that the black gets lost as I did in the centre use your fine point marker again and go over the image.

I stamped the wording and using double sided tape attached the ribbon. 

The remaining Hero Arts and Darkroom Door clearance stamps have been moved to the Bargain Bin so have a browse and see if there's any that you've been wanting. 





New laser paper cuts have arrived as well and are priced at 60 cents each.

Five different designs to choose from.

No comments: