Friday 5 November 2010

EXPO specials for tomorrow

Just as a little add on to the last post, no I didn't win. Anita (Ambiance Soy Candles) won with some cute footwear that had real horse shoes and rossettes on them.

For those of you heading out to the Home & Life Expo tomorrow I've decided to have a pre-christmas sale.

So I'll be taking 30% off all the regular priced stamps excluding the Christmas stamps and the $2 stamps. Please remember that most of the stamps I only keep 1 or 2 of so first in best dressed.

Also 30% off the flower range and 30% off the regular price of any chipboard I have in stock.

I was out there this morning so I could leave my tables and see where I was and in talking to the organisers I really think it's going to be a fun day. They have a giant slide and activities for the kids plus food and coffee for the adults and of course lets not forget the chance to shop for Christmas or just a present for yourself.

Tomorrow from 10am - 4pm at the Bargara Cultural Centre on Hughes Rd Bargara.

No comments: