Wednesday 11 March 2009

30% off all chipboard, wood mounted stamps & 50gm Opals










This coming Sunday 15th March I'll be at the Bundaberg PCYC craft markets and I've decided to make it a little more interesting by having a 30% off sale.


It applies to the original price on all chipboard, wood mounted stamps and the 50gm Opals. Now stocks are limited on the stamps, Opals and some of the chipboard so if you want to make sure you don't miss out then go to the website http://www.lornabluestudio.com.au/ decide what you would like and then email me with your order helen@lornabluestudio.com.au .
I'll put it aside for you to pick up on Sunday (I'm inside the hall along the back wall.

If you can't make it to the markets on Sunday let me know and I can arrange a time for you to pick it up from me at home.

I'd really appreciate it if you would circulate this around to any of your friends who might be interested. Hope to see you there.


1 comment:

Sandra L said...

Hi Helen, I'll send you my order. I hope to see you on Sunday at the markets. Haven't been for ages actually years.