Thursday 3 July 2008

Scrapping Sunday


I belong to a scrapbooking group called I Scrap Therefore I Am that meets in the church hall once a month on a Sunday afternoon. It's a very informal club that was started by Petrina and Cassie (blog links to the right) and it's a great way to get together and scrap. We all bring a plate so there's always plenty of delicious food and it's great to see what other people are up to and if your stuck on finishing a layout someone will provide some inspiration or suggestions. Once a year there's a retreat and we also do the Girls Night In for a breast cancer fundraiser. This is a page I was working on at the last meeting, it was almost finished but I decided when I went home to add some chipboard flowers that I "opaled". Opals is a thick embossing enamel from a company in Tasmania, it has lots of applications and it's great that it's an Australian product. The other layout has photo's from the Girls Night In fundraiser obviously the theme was pink.

1 comment:

*** Kylie*** said...

Hey Helen...I met you at I scrap therefore I am club...just letting you know you've been Tagged...check out my blog to find out what you have to do...P.s love the online store.