Wednesday 16 July 2008

Busy Week


Well I don't know where that week went but it doesn't feel like I achieved much. I did however manage to go and watch my nephew play hockey which was really nice as he doesn't live here so I don't see him much (or his brother). The championships were on (at least I think thats what it was - I really should know - bad aunty) anyway whatever it was I was only interested in Jesse. The gentleman next to me however decided I needed a running commentary, he was being nice but really I had no idea what he was talking about.

Now I have been tagged by the lovely Kylie over at 4theloveofscrapping.blogspot.com and I'm supposed to answer some questions and then tag 4 other people and I promise next post I will. It's just that this blog thing is very new to me and although I read quite a few I haven't commented on a lot of them so it feels a little strange. But I'm willing to play.
My other news is that I've been elected President of the Bundaberg Business Womens Network so that's all very exciting. I've been the Treasurer for the last two years and so now I get to hand that job on and take on another.

No comments: