Saturday 14 June 2008

Sex and the City


Do I have your attention now? Last week a friend and I went to see the movie Sex and the City and for someone who has only seen probably half a dozen episodes of the TV series I managed to enjoy it a lot. Even though it wasn't one of the programs I watched regularly it felt quite familiar, I suppose because of all the write ups and advertising I would have seen when it was on air.

It's just one of those easy to watch, humorous in places, sad in others, chick flik type of movie that draws you in and makes you glad you have girlfriends to hang out with.

I also saw the Indiana Jones movie and it was another good one. I have to say Harrison Ford did a great job of convincing you he wasn't too old to be leaping around the screen and of course they now have a son of Indi so I assume at some stage they'll make another one. Oh.... sorry to mention that if you hadn't seen it and were planning to, just forget I said anything.

Moving right along now I'll just show you two of the cards I made using the butterfly unmounted rubber stamps I got the other week. The green card looks a bit orange but the colour in real life is more pink.





No comments: