Tuesday 10 April 2012

New cards

I hope everyone had a fantastic and relaxing Easter.

It was a slow start at the PCYC markets on Sunday but by 10am it was starting to get busy and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Did you have a look at the Gemfest at the showgrounds? I did see it called the Gemboree as well. Whatever it was called it was interesting. Lots and lots of beautiful gemstones and you could even buy a pre-made setting and choose the stone you wanted to put in it.

I spent quite a bit of time re-organising my craft room as Malcom bought me a stand at a garage sale and I had to empty out the bookcase and move it along to fit it in.

I've done a couple of cards and I had been going to make some Mothers Day ones but I can't find the stamp that says "Happy Mothers Day" so they've been put on hold.

Speaking of not being able to find things, when I came home from visiting my father I went into my craft room and went to emboss something and couldn't find my heat gun.

I looked under everything and then I was racking my brain trying to remember if I had taken it to the last craft day and maybe forgotten to pick it up. Just then Malom comes into the room and I say to him in frustration "I can't understand it, my heat gun is gone", and he says "Oh I'll get it" and goes out to his shed and retrieves it. Maybe I should get a lock installed.

Small card

Small card




No comments: