Tuesday 15 November 2011

Christmas, Christmas

Well I've uploaded more Christmas Stamps to my website if you're looking for a new stamp set to do your Christmas cards with.

There's some lovely designs out there and it's always hard to decide which ones to stock and naturally I find it difficult to resist wanting all of them for myself.

One of the sets I ordered for myself is the Hero Arts Christmas Tag and I've made a few tags from the birdy design and love them. When I do some from the other two I'll post a photo.




If you like any of the Christmas stamps please be aware that I only carry in stock 1 or 2 of each so if you want them quickly if might be an idea to grab them. I do re-order when I sell down but as most of these are from overseas it can take a little time to get here.

For anyone local you know that I carry a small range of 12 x 12 scrapbook paper and I now have 3 Christmas designs in that you might like. They are all double sided so that's a great way to co-ordinate your scrapbook pages or cards and at $1.80 a sheet good value and quality.

This Saturday I'll be in Hinkler shopping centre sharing a site in the middle aisle (we're not sure if we'll be in the food court end or the Kmart end yet) and I'll be on one table so I'll be taking limited stock. The stamps and 12x12 paper will be on there but if there's anything you want to look at in particular let me know by Friday afternoon. 

We also have a second market this month at PCYC on the 27th and there's some great stalls (including me :)

 If you're looking for a pudding or cake for Christmas we tried some lovely samples last Sunday.   




No comments: