Wednesday 6 April 2011

Fruits of the garden

We have some fruit trees in our backyard and at the moment we are picking limes, paw paws & passionfruit. It's great to have your own grown produce.




On a different subject I was reading Petrina's blog (it might have been facebook) recently and she mentioned that the Quilters Shack has moved and she went in to have a look.

This afternoon I thought I would go along and have a browse myself. I have to admit the street they're in doesn't strike me as somewhere to have a craft shop and the outside of the building is black which is a bit off putting. However when you get inside they have a huge amount of room and the back part is especially nice where the patchwork fabrics are.  

I have to say that I was browsing for a good 15 minutes until someone approached me with "are you right". It's not a phrase I would have thought someone other than a teenager would use in a retail situation but obviously I'm wrong. They do have a small range of Kaisercraft and I'm told they're expanding the scrapbook stock.

No comments: