Wednesday 6 April 2011

3 ATC's

Three more ATC's for the trading frenzy that is on this Saturday.



For the crowns I mixed a little gold Perfect Pearls with water to get a thick liquid and then painted them with a small paint brush. The background was done with Distress inks swiped onto a craft mat and watered down then applied with a brush.

For this one I stamped the heart part of the stamp onto cardstock and cut it out then "opaled" (thick embossing powder) the heart in red and pressed a stamp into it while still warm then dusted the heart with gold Perfect Pearls. Then I carefully cut around the two hands, applied glue to the base heart and slid the opaled heart in place and added a dab of glue to the back of the hands and pressed them on top of the opaled heart. the flowers are rub-ons that I've had for a while.
A bit fiddly but I really like the way it turned out.



No comments: