Saturday 11 September 2010

$2 stamps at the PCYC Markets tomorrow

I've added a couple of more products to the Look Whats New page and I thought I would do a quick reminder of the PCYC markets that are on tomorrw. I've also received in more of the cute $2 wood mounted stamps that are so popular so they will available,. Sorry to everyone who doesn't live here as I find it too hard to list them all individually on the website as they come in assorted packs and they sell out quite fast.

Lots of events happening in Bundaberg this weekend. We have the Bundy in Bloom parade tomorrow starting at 11am in the main street. For those people out of the area we have a month long celebration of all things spring like so there's garden competitions, parades, fetes, the Mayors Ball and lots, lots more.

$2 stamps



No comments: