Thursday 1 April 2010

New Cards & Happy Easter

I thought I would show you two cards that I made recently. The first one is made using one of the new Hero Arts Clear design stamps called High Heels.


When I first use any of the clear stamps I always rub over the stamps with a white rubber this seems to remove some of the production stickiness that they have (some more than others) and I give them a wipe over with a damp cloth and allow to dry. Then I select the stamp I want to use and ink it up and stamp it onto a scrap piece of paper to see how it looks and then I"m ready to start on my project. Not all stamps need this but I just do it as a matter of course now. 

The second card I made was using my old favourites the Darkroom Door range. I've used two in this card, the first one is Viva La Flora 2 and then Flower Journal. The pink isn't quite as bright as that in real life.

I hope you all have a lovely time over Easter and most importantly stay safe especially if you're on the roads.

No comments: