Thursday 26 November 2009

Sunday scrapbooking & Christmas cards

Last Sunday I had a busy day. In the morning I manned (girled.....ladied???) my stall at the PCYC craft markets which I always enjoy because I love getting out there and talking to people however this Sunday Ergon decided to make things a little more difficul by turning off the power for approx 40 minutes. Evidently there was a generator but they had trouble getting it to work so we were literally in the dark and of course the air conditioner wasn't working either.

From there I went off to the last Sunday Scrap session of the year for Simply crafty where we had a Secret Santa swap (thanks Shandell for the brownie recipe book) and everyone bought a plate of food to share.
Shandell was very kind to us all and gave us candy cane reindeers, too cute. We also did a journalling  embellishment swap so thats always fun to see what everyones made and you get to take home a little packet of goodies.





Speaking of embellishment swaps a few months ago we did a Christmas one and on Thursday Lorelle came over for the morning and we spent a few hours making cards and chatting as you do. So I decided to use the embellishments that I had received in the swap and it was great so thank you to everyone you contributed. I still have a few left so I'll make those up as well. The reindeer card has the deer from the Darkroom Door stamp set   and the words are off the Yuletide wordstrips, very easy to do.















1 comment:

Lelli said...

WOW!!!!
They are all absolutely fabulous.
thank you for having me over. I think I chatted more than crafted as I only got 2 cards done.
Lorelle