Thursday 12 November 2009

Christmas tags




Well I've started on my Christmas stamping and I thought I would start off with something quick and easy. So tags it is. These are a cute way of personalising your present and they don't take very long to do. Although you can make them as basic or decorated as you like.

I've started off with the small size shipping tags (that way I don't have to cut or punch cardstock)and then I used the bauble and words from the Bo Bunny clear christmas stamp set (great value at $11.95).

The pink bauble tag is stamped using Jet Black Archival Ink and then I've used water colour pencils to colour it. The archival ink won't bleed when you put liquid near it so thats why I've used it.

The purple bauble is done the same except for a layer of kindy glitz over the top.

The Teddy is done in the same method except I used the coffee coloured ink pad.

No comments: