Thursday 22 January 2009

New Chipboard








For the last couple of weeks I've been trying to reorganise my stockroom and do a stocktake so I can mark down some products and get some new stock in. It's slow going especially in the heat but I have received some cute new chipboard so thought I would give you a peek.


Three new tinned notecards have arrived as well. These make such good presents with 12 cards (4 designs and the inside has the design watermarked on it) and a beautiful printed envelope in each tin. When I give these as a gift I add 12 stamps and a pretty pen so it's ready to go.

1 comment:

Sandra L said...

Hi Helen, I Love the Cats. Can you please keep me 2 sets of these. I will try to make the markets in February otherwise I will catch up with you on a Friday night or Sunday Scrap. Have a great weekend. Sandra xx