Tuesday 6 January 2009




Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas, I know we did. We went down to Forster for Christmas and had a wonderful time catching up with Dad and the rest of my family.



More importantly Happy 16th Birthday to our nephews Levi and Rory for last Sunday. Wow time flies and kids grow up. I have to go up on my tip toes now (and I'm not short) to give them a hug.

In the photo we have Tania, Levi, Ben, Rory, Shari and Dad. The flash caught Shari's eye in one of them so I thought I would post both.

2 comments:

Sandra L said...

Gee, they must feed them well in Forster - Helen. Those boys look like they just fit under the patio. Great that you had a wonderful christmas. Hope to see you on Sunday. Sandra xxx

*** Kylie*** said...

Happy new year Helen...I have left you something on my blog...cya on Sunday!