Friday 17 December 2010

Tim Holtz stamps

I had some Tim Holtz Christmas stamps on pre-order and would you believe they have only just arrived so I kept some for myself and the rest I've listed over in the Christmas Stamps category.

If you're like me you'll still be putting together a few cards because just when you think you've got everyone covered up pops someone else.

I've marked down all of the Christmas stamps by 30% so do have a look to see what you can't live without. Remember there's always next year and some of the stamps are able to be used in other ways. These stamps have only 1 or 2 of each in stock so be quick to order the ones you want.

Lorna Blue Studio will be closing for a break over Christmas so the last orders we will be processing are on Tuesday 21st anything that comes in after that won't be sent out until the 10th of January.






For the angel cards I've used the Stampendous Angel stamps. Sorry about the colour it's not very good. The wings have Diamond Stickles on them so thats why they are shining.

Just on a side note I have a magpie sitting on the fence outsdie singing away having a lovely time.

No comments: