Sunday 24 January 2010

Brisbane Papercrafts Festival



Sometimes I wonder "What were you thinking?". It's like this.......on Friday I had an opportunity to book in as an exhibitor at the Brisbane Papercrafts Festival. Yes that's right....the one thats on in less than two weeks. So I said yes.

All together now.......what were you thinking! Now the initial excitement has gone anxiety and panic have stepped in to take it's place.

So a few deep breaths to calm the nerves and lets start by making a list of what I'll need to do and put it in the order of highest priority. Paperwork - stock - tables - accomodation etc, I won't bore you with the entire list.

So if you are planning on going to the Brisbane Papercrafts Festival come on over to stand 53 and say hello. I'll be the one with the silly nervous smile on my face.



4 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

good on you Helen I say!!!! You'll be fine :) and hopefully glad of your spontaneity!!

Linda M said...

Well done Helen, you will be fine organising things I am sure, have a good time.

Shandell said...

How exciting (and scary)!! Hope you had wonderful time and got to meet lots of lovely people! Can't wait to hear all about it.

ann said...

Hi Helen I met you to day at the craft show and want to say thank you so much for all your help and advise.I will put a link to your shop on my blog.
Lv ann ( raggedyann )