Wednesday 14 October 2009

Busy week


I had a great day at the PCYC markets on Sunday. We had lots of people coming through and I enjoyed chatting to everyone. After I packed up I went down to the Art Gallery Markets to have a look and catch up with a few friends. It's a great concept and I hope they continue to hold them (the idea is to do a few per year) but it would be nice to have it on a different weekend than the PCYC so I could participate.

Petrina was down there with her beautiful handmade cards & pencil & cosmetic cases etc and so was Anita with her gorgeous soy candles that she makes (they smell divine and they last for hours).

Shandell called into the PCYC and she has a fantastic card featured on her blog that she's made, clever girl.

Lorelle is hosting a World Card Making Day on the 31st October so head on over to her blog to get the details.

And me, well I'm working madly to get ready for the Craft Day at Childers on Tue the 20th of October and starting to panic that I won't have enough stock made.

No comments: