Monday 20 July 2009

A Little Chilly




Well we had a few cool days late last week so when I received a box of flowers that I had to split up and bag I thought I would do what my cat used to. Go to the living room and find a patch of sunlight to sit in. Ahh much better with the sun on your back although still as time consuming. All finished now though and the new colours have been added to the website.

I've had this particular stamp set sitting there begging to be opened and put to use for a little while so I finally succumbed yesterday afternoon. So far I have 3 different looks and I hope to finish them off tonight or tomorrow so I can post them.

1 comment:

Lelli said...

I love too, so i bought it last week. Have it on my to do table taunting me each night to be used maybe tonight is the night.
I didn't see you sunning yourself last week.